Join the Team
Pest Control Technician & Trainee Pest Control Technician
Are you a reliable and motivated self-starter who takes pride in their work?
Do you enjoy working independently?
Do you want to share in the success of one of Australia’s fastest growing pest control companies with an attractive bonus scheme?
Following an exciting period of growth, we are looking for a number of new team members to fill the roles of Pest Control Technician or Trainee Pest Control Technician. The successful candidates will be servicing both residential and commercial customers Sydney-wide, providing a full range of pest control services including general pest, cockroaches, ants, spiders and rodents. We also have a growing termite division.
What We Offer
- Above industry-average salary
- Uncapped performance-based bonuses
- Fully equipped Toyota Hilux vehicle – kept at your home
- A relaxed, supportive and fun workplace culture
- Opportunity for overtime and weekend work if desired
- Full training/qualifications for Trainee role
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Enthusiastic and great communicator
- Ability to build rapport with new and existing customers
- Reliable, motivated and honest
- Knowledge of Sydney and ability to map a route
- Valid drivers license / confident driver
- No experience or qualifications necessary for the Trainee role; we have a robust training scheme in place and will put the right candidates through their Pest Management License course
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Pest2Kill is one of Australia’s fastest-growing pest control companies with two Sydney offices in Woollahra and Mosman. We are currently a team of 11 consisting of co-owners Julian and Phil, seven Pest Management Technicians who are mainly on the road, and two marketing/office staff.
Our refreshingly personable approach to customer care combined with industry-leading pest management techniques is a breath of fresh air in this business. And don’t just take our word for it; we have an outstanding record of more than 200 x five-star reviews on Google.
It’s not just our customers that we’re committed to keeping happy, but our team members too! We value each and every one of our employees and we’ve fostered a positive workplace culture with a focus on teamwork, flexibility, and reward/recognition.